Comment

"Jangan Lupa Tinggalkan Comment Ya', Matur Nuwun"

Sabtu, 01 Januari 2000


Welcome To My Blog = Enjoy This Blog

My name is Ardani. I was born in the year 1986. I am graduate from UNNES (Semarang State University), actually from mathematic department. I for long time be fond of blogging. Unfortunately my capacity is still a little. I hoped very much could be skilled to java script code to improve my skill of blogging.

In music really like pop rock, keroncong (traditional javanese music), and all af music with easy listening but have character. From my country of Indonesia i really love band as Maliq, Ran, Andra, Mocca, Ten 2 Five, Ecoutez. For 'keroncong' really like Sundari Soekotjo, Waljinah, Gesang, and especially Hetty Koes Endang. For foreign band i really like Jason Mraz, Fire House, Gun 'n Roses, James Blunt.

It is hoped what I wrote in blog gave the benefit especially for myself and commonly for reader..